Full-Time Mechanic Job Description
Full Throttle Auto Sales and Service is looking for a Full Time mechanic to add to our very busy shop. We have both an auto dealership and a service department. We are so booked out that we had to turn off our Google Ads. If you are looking for a growing company that has room to advance, come and join our 5-Star rated team. If you are looking to work for a company who is honest and has integrity that puts customers before profit, Full Throttle is the place for you. We have 3 full bays, all set up with lifts and equipment. You will have your own bay and space to work in. We are looking for someone with experience who is good with all brands of cars, Domestic, European and Japanese. If you want a fresh start and the chance to work with the owners, call and talk with Steve. Let’s explore your options, what you need and where you want to get. Let’s set goals and make sure you and your family are ready to make a change to a 5-star rated team, building together for a better future.
- Minimum 5 years experience, please let us know if you have any certifications.
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc).
- Preferred knowledgeable in but not required automotive software applications. (We use Alldata Management)
- Ability to climb ladders and at times depending on parts lift weights in excess of 40 lbs., assisted.
- May work in inclement weather and in awkward positions.
- Keeping track of labor and time for estimates and jobs for automotive repairs.
- Analyzes vehicle’s needs and performs necessary maintenance and repair.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including: engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service team and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
Apply Now with Full Throttle Auto Sales provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Resume is not in lieu of application, all applicants must apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us if you are interested in applying at (253) 254-2588